We are happy to announce that we are reopening! Of course, with precautions to keep you healthy. The safety of our employees and guests comes first and always will. We know that it has been a very difficult time for everyone and we are so happy to be reopening and hopefully be able to give some of you a distraction. We will be implementing some guidelines and regulations to make sure that all of our employees and guests are safe and feel comfortable in our Escape rooms.
We will have new social distancing regulations, cleaning routines, and protective equipment that will be implemented at all of our locations:
- Outside of each location there will be a sign posted requiring that masks be worn at all times. If you do not have a mask, the staff will provide one for you. Gloves will also be provided for guests that would like them.
- Upon arrival, each customer’s temperature will be taken.
- So that groups will not have close contact, only one group will be permitted in the lobby at a time.
- To help us keep the amount of people in the building low, we will only be operating two escape rooms at a time.
- There will be a one hour turn around in between each group so that staff can clean, sanitize, and provide ventilation for each room. The staff will keep a detailed log of this process.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in all lobbies and at the entrance of each escape room.
- We ask that guests adhere to six feet of social distancing at all times.
We hope that reviewing these new guidelines and regulations will allow you to feel comfortable to come back and enjoy our escape rooms. We will continue to do everything now and in the future to provide exceptional protection and care for our staff and customers.
We are excited to see you soon!